- Uses 2 ONE+ 18-Volt batteries (not included) for 2X the power - 36-Volt max power
- Maximum Speed (rpm): 4000
- Arbor Size (in.): 5/8
- Blade Diameter (in.): 10
- Mitre Stops: 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 31.6°, and 45° left and right
- Maximum Cutting Thickness (in.): 13.5
- Maximum Degree Miter Cuts - Left: 45 °
- Maximum Degree Miter Cuts - Right: 50 °
- 45 Degree Crosscut Capacity Maximum: 2 in. x 8 in.
- 90 Degree Crosscut Capacity Maximum - Left: 2 in. x 12 in. or 4 in. x 6 in.
- 90 Degree Crosscut Capacity Maximum - Right: 2 in. 12 in. or 4 in. x 6 in.
- Dust Collection Method: Bag
ONE+ONE 18-Volt 10 in. Cordless Brushless Dual Bevel Sliding Mitre Saw
Model: #P3650B | Home Depot Sku #: 1001004655Buy at The Home Depot
Ryobi introduces the first tool in its ONE+ONE lineup: the 18-Volt 10 in. Cordless Brushless Dual Bevel Sliding Mitre Saw. The ONE+ONE system uses 2 ONE+ 18-Volt batteries for 2X the power, for a full 36-Volts of Max Power. Not only is this saw powerful, it's extremely portable: carry it anywhere and cut what you need without the hassle of a cord or trying to find an electrical outlet. The brushless motor provides longer runtime and longer tool life, while the dual bevel design allows you to move the saw, not the material, for faster and more accurate cuts. The sliding head provides a maximum capacity of up to a 12 in. cross cut.
Uses 2 ONE+ 18-Volt batteries (not included) for 2X the power - 36-Volt max power
Compatible with all ONE+ 18-Volt batteries
Over 800 cuts per charge with Ryobi P194 batteries
For max performance, use high capacity Ryobi batteries
Brushless motor provides longer runtime and longer life
Sliding head provides maximum capacity for up to 12 in. cross cut
Dual Bevel design allows the user to move the saw, not the material, for faster and more accurate cuts
Extended miter ranges from 45° left to 50° right to accommodate a wide variety of cuts
Cuts 2x materials at 45° right and left bevels
Miter detent override provides quick-action lever bypass with one simple motion
Miter stops located at the most common crown molding angles 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 31.6°, and 45° left and right for quick cut settings
Machined cast-in miter scale for accurate table alignment
Adjustable EXACTLINE laser alignment system accurately aligns cutline with blade
Spindle lock for easy, single wrench blade changes
Electric brake stops the blade in seconds
- P3650 Mitre Saw
- 10 in. Carbide Tipped Blade
- Work Clamp, and Blade Wrench
- Battery and charger are not included
10 in. Cordless Miter Saw - Model p3650
Click the link below to access power tool replacement parts schematics and order parts online.
For those customers that prefer ordering by phone, simply contact the Ryobi master parts distributor at toll free 1-877-545-4099, and place your order over the phone.Visit Ryobi Power Tools Parts Store