- Motor: 120V ~ 60 Hz 14 Amps Motor Speed: 5,500 r/min. (RPM)
- Dust Port: 1-1/2"
- Blade Arbor: 5/8"
- Blade Diameter: 10"
- 90º mitre cut: 3-1/2” x 12”
- 45º mitre cut: 2” x 8”
10” Sliding Compound Mitre Saw with Laser
Model: #TSS102L | Home Depot Sku #: 1000788427Buy at The Home Depot
This Ryobi 13-Amp 10 in. Sliding Compound Mitre Saw with Laser features 9 positive mitre stops with ball and detent action for precision cuts. It has a 10 in. carbide-tipped blade for a smooth cut and an electric brake that stops the blade fast for added safety. The saw comes with an Exactline laser that provides a guide line for cutting. It also comes with table extensions that offer added support when you're working with large pieces.
- Heavy duty 15-amp motor to easily cut through larger material
- Sliding head provides maximum capacity for up to 12"
- Miter stops located at the most common crown molding angles 0º, 15º, 22.5º, 31.6, and 45º left and right for quick cut settings
- Adjustable exact line laser alignment system accurately aligns cut line with blade and is internally powered (no batteries required)
- Extended miter ranges from 45° left to 50° right to accommodate a wide variety of cuts
- Miter detent override provides quick action lever by-passes miter detent index points with one simple motion
- Machined cast-in miter scale for accurate table alignment
- Fixed dust port maintains the ideal position to optimize dust collection efficiencies for both plunge and sliding cuts
- 1-1/4 in. dust port provides connection to standard dust collection systems to help keep work area clean
- Horizontal D-handle for improved comfort
- TSS102L Compound Mitre Saw with Laser and Carbide-tipped Blade
- Blade Wrench
- Dust Bag
- Work Clamp
- (2) AAA Batteries
- Operator’s Manual
10 in. Sliding Miter Saw - Model tss102l
For your RYOBI Power Tool replacement part needs, simply click the following link to access replacement parts schematics, as well as, on-line parts ordering through the RYOBI master parts distributor.
For those customers that prefer ordering by phone, simply contact the RYOBI master parts distributor at 1-877-545-4099, and place your order over the phone.
If you prefer to order online please click the link below. Please note that all prices are in USD and will be converted to CAD by your credit card company at the exchange rate set by your financial institution.VISIT PARTS STORE