- Motor: 120V ~ 60 Hz 14 Amps Motor Speed: 5,500 r/min. (RPM)
- Dust Port: 1-1/4"
- Blade Arbor: 5/8"
- Blade Diameter: 10"
- Baseboard against fence: 3-1/2"
- Crown molding laying flat: 4-5/8" (Bevel 33.9º x Mitre 31.6º)
- 90º mitre cut: 2" x 6" or 4" x 4"
- 45º mitre cut: 2" x 4"
- 45º bevel cut: 2" x 6"
10 IN. COMPOUND MITRE SAW WITH LASER
Model: #TS1345L | Home Depot Sku #: 1000748699Buy at The Home Depot
The RYOBI 14 Amp 10 in. Compound Miter Saw is built around a heavy-duty motor that delivers up to 5,000 RPM, making it great for a host of tough cutting applications. Its carbide-tipped blade changes with a single wrench and a dual-view bevel scale helps provide a clear line of sight from either side. It miters to 45° left and right with stops at 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 30° and 45° and it is equipped with an electric brake that halts the blade in seconds for added safety. A horizontal D-handle improves comfort and control.
- Heavy duty 14 AMP Motor for a variety of cuts
- Adjustable Exactline® laser alignment system accurately aligns cut line with blade
- Fixed laser runs on two (2) AAA batteries and switches on independent of the saw
- Carbide-tipped blade
- 9 ball detent stops at the most common miter cutting angles
- Electric brake stops the blade in seconds
- Machined cast-in miter scale for accurate table alignment
- Horizontal “D” handle for improved comfort
- Spindle lock for easy single wrench blade change
- TS1345L Compound Mitre Saw with Laser and Carbide-tipped Blade
- Blade Wrench
- Dust Bag
- Work Clamp
- (2) AAA Batteries
- Operator’s Manual
10 in. Compound Miter Saw - Model ts1345l
For your RYOBI Power Tool replacement part needs, simply click the following link to access replacement parts schematics, as well as, on-line parts ordering through the RYOBI master parts distributor.
For those customers that prefer ordering by phone, simply contact the RYOBI master parts distributor at 1-877-545-4099, and place your order over the phone.
If you prefer to order online please click the link below. Please note that all prices are in USD and will be converted to CAD by your credit card company at the exchange rate set by your financial institution.VISIT PARTS STORE