- Motor: 120V AC, 15 Amps
- Blade Diameter: 10"
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Depth of Cut at 0°: 3"
- Depth of Cut at 45°: 2-1/2"
- Rip Capacity: 12" Right of Blade, 8" Left of Blade
- RPM: 5,000 (no load speed)
- Weight: 41 lbs.
10” Table Saw with Steel Stand
Model: #RTS10G | Home Depot Sku #: 1000788069Buy at The Home Depot
The RYOBI 10 in. 15 Amp Table Saw with Stand is lightweight and easy to use, making it a great addition to any tool collection. It features a 15 amp motor that can generate up to 5,000 RPM for powerful cutting. The 25 in. x 17 in. table provides support for large ripping operations. There is also an adjustable miter gauge for accurate cross cutting.
- Large 25" x 17" table provides support for large ripping operations
- Heavy duty steel stand
- 15 Amp Heave Duty Motor
- Rip fence easily guides material during rip cuts
- Lightweight design for easy transport
- Large on/off switch for accessibility and visibility
- Adjustable miter gauge for accurate cross cuts
- Rack and pinion blade height adjustment for accurate depth control
- 24 Tooth carbide tipped blade for a variety of cuts
- Table mounted push stick storage
- Modular tool free guarding for versatility and exceptional blade coverage.
- Guard installation is easily achieved via a single action latch. Anti-Kickback assemble independent of the blade guard.
- Split blade guard design maintains constant contact with table surface, even while the blade is beveled.
- Spreader may be repositioned to the riving knife position via internal tool free lock handle allowing for easy transition to non-through cuts.
- RTS10G Table Saw
- Stand Assembly
- 24T Carbide Tipped Blade
- Blade Wrenches
- Hex Key
- Anti-Kickback Pawls
- Blade Guard Assembly
- Push Stick
- Miter Gauge
- Rip Fence
- Operator’s Manual
10 in. Table Saw - Model rts10/rts10g
Click the link below to access power tool replacement parts schematics and order parts online.
For those customers that prefer ordering by phone, simply contact the Ryobi master parts distributor at toll free 1-877-545-4099, and place your order over the phone.Visit Ryobi Power Tools Parts Store