- Motor: 120V ~ 60 Hz 14 Amps Motor Speed: 5,500 r/min. (RPM)
- Dust Port: 1-1/2"
- Blade Arbor: 5/8"
- Blade Diameter: 10"
- 90º miter cut: 3-1/2” x 12”
- 45º miter cut: 2” x 8”
10” Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser
Model: #TSS102L | Home Depot Sku #: 1000788427Buy at The Home Depot
This Ryobi 13-Amp 10 in. Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser features 9 positive miter stops with ball and detent action for precision cuts. It has a 10 in. carbide-tipped blade for a smooth cut and an electric brake that stops the blade fast for added safety. The saw comes with an Exactline laser that provides a guide line for cutting. It also comes with table extensions that offer added support when you're working with large pieces.
- Heavy duty 15-amp motor to easily cut through larger material
- Sliding head provides maximum capacity for up to 12"
- Miter stops located at the most common crown molding angles 0º, 15º, 22.5º, 31.6, and 45º left and right for quick cut settings
- Adjustable exact line laser alignment system accurately aligns cut line with blade and is internally powered (no batteries required)
- Extended miter ranges from 45° left to 50° right to accommodate a wide variety of cuts
- Miter detent override provides quick action lever by-passes miter detent index points with one simple motion
- Machined cast-in miter scale for accurate table alignment
- Fixed dust port maintains the ideal position to optimize dust collection efficiencies for both plunge and sliding cuts
- 1-1/4 in. dust port provides connection to standard dust collection systems to help keep work area clean
- Horizontal D-handle for improved comfort
- TSS102L Compound Miter Saw with Laser and Carbide-tipped Blade
- Blade Wrench
- Dust Bag
- Work Clamp
- (2) AAA Batteries
- Operator’s Manual
10 in. Sliding Miter Saw - Model tss102l
Click the link below to access outdoor products replacement parts schematics and order parts online.
For those customers that prefer ordering by phone, simply contact the Ryobi master parts distributor at toll free 1-877-545-4110, and place your order over the phone.Visit Ryobi Outdoor Parts Store